Kintsugi Repair Kit
"The Japanese art of kintsugi – where broken objects are fixed with golden glue – is based on the philosophy that things can become more beautiful through their imperfections. We think that’s rather lovely. This set comes with enough glue ingredients to fix several objects, plus two bowls to practice on." - Evening Standard Best Top Pick
Celebrate imperfection by repairing your own ceramics with gold.
With this kit you will be able to master the Japanese art of Kintsugi, repairing broken or damaged ceramics with gold. The kit includes two bowls for you to practice on, but enough materials for you to repair a few of your own items too.
Two practice bowls
We offer a selection of tracked and untracked shipping services to both the UK and worldwide. We securely pack all our kits in tough recyclable cardboard boxes to make sure that your order will reach you in perfect condition.
- Free shipping - Royal Mail 48 – 3-5 working days
- Faster - Royal Mail 24 - 2-3 working days
- Tracked - Royal Mail Tracked 24 - 2-3 working days
- Western Europe within five working days
- Eastern Europe within seven working days
- Rest of the world in seven to ten working days.